Wednesday, February 26, 2014

My series has a home and When Emmet Met Oliver is at Amazon ..... I'M GOING TO RAINBOW CON!!!!

Sooooo...
The news many of you have been waiting on is that Rooster and Pig Publishing is going to publish my Whispers From and Hidden World series!!! My Rimalians have a home!!!!!! WOOHOO!!! *dances around*

We are figuring out which one comes first but one of my wonderful aliens should be in your grubby little paws very soon!!

And When Emmet Met Oliver has come out and can be found at both Silver Publishing's site and Amazon.  It's the first part of a serial...but each part will be able to be read by itself, don't worry.

http://www.amazon.com/When-Emmet-Met-Oliver-Tarrant-ebook/dp/B00ILTKHYQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1393449039&sr=8-1&keywords=tn+tarrant

And finally... I'M GOING TO RAINBOW CON IN TAMPA!!!!!

You'll be able to find me hanging around the Rooster and Pig booth...and it's entirely possible you may find me wandering about, like a little lost bunny....If you do, please help me find where I was supposed to be going.  Or at least help me find trouble to get into...I will be unsupervised by children, so that shouldn't be too hard, right?

2 comments:

  1. Congrats about rainbow con in Tampa!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Where would you like me to send a copy of When Emmet Met Oliver?

      Delete